Following a risk assessment, (see attached) discussions with our landlord, and strict NFAS and Goverment guidelines, the club grounds, excluding toilets containers, tables and chairs are open to members who may wish to shoot on a Sunday, providing the following are adhered too. There are no exceptions.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE READ BEFORE ATTENDING THE CLUB.
TEMPORARY MANDATORY RULES
ALL PEOPLE USING THE KLFA SHOOTING GROUNDS ARE TO COMPLY
- Do not attend the club if you are suffering from an elevated temperature. This also applies if you are at all unwell. If you are showing coronavirus symptoms, or if you or any of your household are self-isolating, or you have vulnerable people at home, you should stay at home – this is critical to staying safe and saving lives.
- Apart from the course, the use of the toilets, containers and other club equipment and facilities are out of bounds.
- Only shoot with family members of the same household or with one friend/other member providing you adhere to social distancing.
- 1-2 target separation between archers and no bunching at targets.
- Only handle your own archery Equiptment. Take extreme caution when pulling arrows or handling and touching targets. Please pull your own arrows. Arrows should be pulled while wearing clean gloves or with the proviso that you hand sanitize first at each target.
- Only one archer per practice butt and the butts to be closed while archers are out on the course.
- Social distancing/separation at all times to at least 2 Metres apart. Please do not invade people’s personal space.
- Bring your own chairs to make social distancing at tea/coffee breaks possible.
- Bring own hand sanitiser and tissues.
- Avoid naked hand contact with padlocks unless you have hand sanitized etc or by the use of clean gloves or clean after use.
- Dispose of tissues, gloves etc by taking them home.
- At least two members must be in attendance to shoot and members should be proactive and responsible in ensuring the gates are securely locked afterwards.
- If you normally pay weekly then please make a note of what you owe then pay by Bank transfer direct to the club.